- Custody death inquest: ‘Staffordshire Police treated my son worse than a dog’
INQUEST in the media, 2 December 2016
- Jury finds catalogue of police failings over death of Darren Lyons following custody
Press releases, 2 December 2016
- Every £1 you donate to INQUEST via The Big Give will be DOUBLED!
Press releases, 29 November 2016
- High Court grants family’s legal challenge on prison deaths at HMP Woodhill - prison with highest number of self-inflicted deaths
Press releases, 28 November 2016
- Police officer who shot Jermaine Baker may face charges after watchdog probe
INQUEST in the media, 28 November 2016
- Latest INQUEST e-newsletter published
Latest news, 25 November 2016
- Relatives of Woodhill prisoners who died begin legal challenge
INQUEST in the media, 25 November 2016
- Jury unanimously found that staff at HMP Ranby had failed to take adequate steps to monitor and protect Ainslie Rush
Press releases, 23 November 2016
01.12.16 Our casework team has opened 485 cases to date in 2016.
20.02.16 One death in immigration detention has been reported in 2016.
‘l can not thank you all enough for the help and support you have given us over our terrible loss. If it wasn’t for INQUEST, we would not have been able to deal with the faults of the prison system, and try and make some changes. Once again thank you all and thank you for being there if ever l needed to speak to someone.’
– Mother of a young man who died in prison